The Syvecs Yamaha YXZ Plug N Play Kit brings a new level of engine management control to the YXZ range with a complete standalone ECU for both the base and the SS paddleshift model.
By simply pluging in the kit, a whole new level of control is available and the following Syvecs features become available:
Syvecs Yamaha YXZ Features:
- Flat Shift/GearCut if using a LoadCell sensor on base model
- Support for SS paddleshift model
- Flex Fuel control.
- Fully functional with every other ECU on the car.
- Closed loop Lambda control.
- DBW support with cruise control (Optional only if the correct parts are fitted)
- Rolling antilag / pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll.
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
- Adjustable launch control.
- 12 switchable maps with the aility to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through an optional rotary switch
- Secondary injector option for 6 injector control
- Knock control when Bosch sensor is fitted
- Live tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration.
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps etc..
- Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
- Anti-theft and valet modes.
- Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
- Configurable engine safety trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors.
- Control high or low impendence injectors.
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position.
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7.
- Wet and Dry – Wet and dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring.
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves.
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our Syvecs edition SDM display units.
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz.
And much, much more!
See the Kit in action below