Our Plug N Play kit is designed to plug straight into the Golf 7.5 with engine codes CYFB, after doing so a whole new world of features is available for the car as well as retaining all the standard operations.
Some of the features include the following:
- Live tuning of every aspect of the engines calibration, including signals sent to the DSG
- Full Direct Injection and pump control
- 8 Injector support with 4 port injectors
- Torque Control
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons
- Fully adjustable launch control with anti-lag strategies and ramp in maps
- Full variable valve timing control
- Flex Fuel control
- Cruise control
- Fully functional with every other ECU on the Car
- Closed loop dual Lambda control
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc..
- Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
- Flat Shift
- Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
- Rolling antilag / pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Antitheft and valet modes
- Super fast connection via RJ45 ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
- 4 programmable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
- Configurable engine safety trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
- 4 different pedal to throttle angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder.
- Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power applications where the maximum reduction available via the stock ECU is not enough to prevent damage to components
- Ability to change torque ramp in after launch
- Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control high or low impendence injectors
- Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
- Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
- Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry – Wet and dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our Syvecs edition SDM displays
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
- And much, much more!
Q) Do you control the OEM intake flaps?
A) Yes, This is set in Output Functions – Fan7 (Intake Flap), Its controlled Based on RPM vs Manifold Pressure
IntakeFlapP_U01 is Position sensor 100% is Closed, 0% is Open
Q) Do you control the exhaust cam lift solenoids?
A) Yes, This is adjustable in Output Function – Variable Cam Control
Q) How is the electronic blow of valve controlled?
A) This is found in Output Functions – Fan5 (Turbo Recirc) , Its controlled via Throttle Angle, Manifold Presure and RPM
Q) Do the different drive modes from the car come into Scal?
A) DriveMode comes in on Slave AN22 – Comfort = 10%, Normal = 20%, Race = 30%, TC Off = 50%
Q) How is the electric wastegate controlled on the OEM Golf 7 Turbo?
A) Boost control is on Supercharger Bypass Strategy, (SBV = 0 is WG Shut, SBV = 100 is WG Open) . If changing to External WG need to change to Custom Can – Transmit content Frame 2 Slot 2 to WGTarget1
Q) Can I install a different in-tank pump?
A) Yes, the Syvecs communicates with the OEM Fuel Pump Ecu to allow PWM Control of the Pump so it can be adjusted to suit your new pump. This is found in Output Function – Fuel Pump – Fuel Pump PWM 1 Control
Q) What of the cars original features will no longer work?
A) All original features will function properly
Q) Can we use the OBD port still to Log, Read Codes and Clear them on other ECUs on the car like ABS?
A) Yes via the Use on VagCom – https://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/