Introducing the Syvecs stand alone ECU Plug N Play kit for the Lamborghini Huracan platform.
Our kit replaces the 2 x OEM ECUs and utilises our Syvecs S12 ECU.
As always we recommend that these kits are purchased through our official dealership network.
By simply pluging in the kit, a whole new level of control is available, offering the following and more!
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the TCM and 4wd
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels via steering wheel controls
• Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
• Full Variable Valve Timing control
• Closed loop Dual Lambda Control using OEM lambdas
• Monitor Clutch Pressures, Gearbox Temp and Main Line Pressure.
• Clear TCM DTC’s from Syvecs Suite
• Flex Fuel control
• Cruise Control add on
• Control the OEM Direct Injectors and additional 10 port injectors for high power installations
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
• Fuel pump control of both main Direct Injection pumps, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
• Ability to change torque levels and demand levels sent to the DSG Ecu for changing clutch pressure and Pull away drivability
• Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power Huracans where the Oem levels of reductions are not enough with the added torque from a Twin Turbo Kit
• Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
• Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
• Run up to 7bar map sensors
• Control high or low impendence injectors
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
Huracan/R8 Kit FAQ and Help
Q) The Map Sensor Loom on the Syvecs Harness, What colour wire is signal
A) Yellow is Signal (An08), Orange is 5V, White is Sensor Ground Q) Can I install different in tank pump?
A) Yes, the Syvecs communicates with the OEM Fuel Pump Ecu to allow PWM Control of the Pump so it can be adjusted to suit your new pump. Plus there is spare outputs to control additional pumps.
Q)How do i change calibration switches
A) You have a 3 calibration switch option which is controlled via the Sport Mode switches as shown below on the Huracan or the Drive Select Buttons on the R8…. You can have mode controls if your car is equipped with cruise control
Q) How do you active Rolling antilag?
A) Ensure you are in Corsa mode and Manual mode. Then hold down the M button by the Hand Brake Button and go full throttle, when you want to disengage the antilag release the M Button.
Q) Can we use the OBD port still to Log, Read Codes and Clear them on other ecus on the car like ABS?
A) Yes via the Use on VagCom
Q) How is the Fuel Mapping done in Scal
A) On the Secondary injection map – The base map is 4D tuned as MAP1 is before the TPS as default on engine. Uses Secondary Multipler Under Run‐Mode Fueling and Simple Manifold Pressure under Run‐Mode Fueling – Corrections
Q) Do you support Cruise Control
A) The Huracan as standard didn’t have cruise control but on the later R8 and Huracans its supported by XCan B13, B14, B15 and B16 in Pin assignments
Q) Do you support the Exhaust Control button on the R8
A) Yes, Xcan B10 is available in pin assignments for Exhaust Flap Button
See the Kit in action below: