The Syvecs Toyota Yaris GR Kit brings a new level of engine management control to the Toyota Yaris range.
Designed to work for a factory car or the highest level of motorsport, the Syvecs plug in ecu offers the following to the platform:
• Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration
• Live Tuning of Torque Control for adjusting torque limiters and Awd operation
• Adjustable Launch Control strategy based on Speed, GPS or Time
• Flex Fuel control with ethanol content shown on the dash
• AWD Duty / AWD Temperature monitoring - Additional Standalone AWD Controller also available - https://www.syvecs.com/product/awd-4wd-controller-toyota-yaris-gr/
• Direct injection and Port Injection control
• Electronic Wastegate Support
• IMT Functional
• Additional I/O Available via 26Way header - 1 x K-Type Input, 1 x GDI Injector Output, 1 x NTK/LSU Input, 2 x Canbus, 3 x Spare Outputs, Rs232 Connection
• Flat foot shifting
• Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure, Lambda, fuel pressure and crankcase pressure
• 64mb Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of over 8 hours worth of data, with data rates at up to 1000hz
• Factory Turbo support and Aftermarket Larger Turbos
• 6 Injector control with support to use any aftermarket injector
• Rolling Antilag !
• Evap Control
• Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through either a External 12 Position external switch or via OEM Cruise control buttons
• Cruise Control
• Full Variable Valve Timing control
• Closed loop Lambda Control using supplied NTK Sensor
• Pre collision and Lane Assist NOT Supported, though DSC/Low speed collision warning system dashboard error lights are not illumiated.
• Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
• Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
• Antitheft and valet modes
• Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
• Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, GPS Speed and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
• 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
• Fuel pump control of both intake and di pump, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
• 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
• Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe
• Run up to 10bar map sensors
• Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
• Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
• Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
• Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
• Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
• Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
• Connect any race series dash via spare canbus
• View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
• And much, much more!
The Syvecs YarisGR Ecu is the controller of choice for Toyota Italia/Europe for the RallyCup series supported by ACME Racing - https://www.toyota.it/mondo-toyota/toyotagazooracing/gr-yaris-rally-cup
Q) Do you control the OEM VVT
A) Yes, this is adjustable via Variable Valve timing calibrations, Can Change Intake and Exhaust Cam Targets
Q) Can we use this Kit when the engine is fitted in another car which doesn't need canbus
A) Yes, the dealer would need to do the car side of the wiring for the kit though like 12v, pedal signal, fuel pump control etc
Q) Do you support antilag?
A) Yes, our ecu is used by many top rally teams who use it for competitions and we pride our strategies to be the best.
Q) Can you adjust the launch rpm?
Q) Do you support Flex Fuel
A) Yes, see the Installation manual on recommended fitting. We even show the Ethanol Content on the Dash when changing calibration
Q) Can you alter the Awd ?
A) Adjusting the EngTrqMbt reported output does effect the AWD operation but for full control we sell a standalone AWD Controller for the YarisGr - See here - https://www.syvecs.com/product/awd-4wd-controller-toyota-yaris-gr/
Q) Do you supply a base map for the kit?
A) Yes, as with all our kits we supply a very good base calibration to get everything working for you. This will be supplied via your Syvecs dealer.
Q) How do we change calibrations?
A) This is done via the Oem Cruise buttons. Pushing the Cruise Cancel button is Cal Overide for rolling antilag
Q) What of the original OEM features will now not work?
A) The Pre collision system and Lane assist is not supported
Q) Can i change the OEM BOV Setup
A) Yes you can fit any type you wish