Syvecs S911 PnP kit brings a new level of Engine Management control to the Porsche 996 and 997 Turbo range of cars. Offering complete control of the engine management system and gearbox torque control live on all models including the Tiptronics and GT Ranges. (Worlds First Standalone management!)
Compatible with OEM VTG Turbos
By simply pluging in the PnP kit, a whole new level of control is available offering the following features:
- Live tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the TCM and 4WD
- Increased tiptronic shift speeds with torque reduction via fuel cut and retard. Far superior over the stock ECU throttle angle adjustment
- Adjustable shift RPM with speed lockout on tiptronic cars
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through OEM steering wheel buttons or external 12 position switch. Indicated map is shown on “Boost Level” (See Media)
- Flex fuel control
- Immobiliser and PSM Module communication as OEM
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Fully adjustable launch control with anti-lag strategies and ramp in maps. 12 live switchable maps available
- Fully adjustable traction control system with lateral G targeting. 12 live switchable maps available
- Full VVT (Variable Valve Timing) and lift control
- Closed loop dual lambda control utilising OEM lambda sensors
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
- Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
- Built in data logging with market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
- Rolling antilag and pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Antitheft and valet modes
- Super fast connection via Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track and connected to a wireless unit.
- Configurable engine safety trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure, water temp and crankcase pressure.
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
- 4 different Pedal to Throttle angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
- Ability to change torque levels or demand levels sent to 4WD unit and TCM ECU
- Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power tiptronic versions where the maximum reduction available via the stock ECU is not enough to prevent damage to components
- Ability to change torque ramp in after launch
- Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band which is especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control high or low impendence injectors
- Control up to 12 injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
- Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
- Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry – Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
- and much, much more!
See the Kit in action below