The Syvecs Nissan Patrol Kit brings a new level of Engine Management control to the Nissan Patrol Y61 Range
By simply pluging in the kit a whole new level of control is available offering the following and more!
- Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the ABS and TCM
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons
- Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
- Supports Auto Transmission and Manual Transmission
- Flex Fuel control
- Fully functional with every other Ecu on the Car
- Closed loop Dual Lambda Control using NTK Lambda Sensors
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control for FI models with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
- Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
- Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
- Rolling Antilag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Antitheft and valet modes
- Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or evenremotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit.
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring.
- 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut.
- Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure.
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
- 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Ability to change torque levels or demand levels sent to 4wd unit and TCM ECU for changing of up shift and down shift points, clutch pressures and diff tightness.
- Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power GTRs where themaximum reduction available via the stock ECU is not enough to prevent damage to components
- Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
- Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control high or low impendence injectors
- Control up to 12 injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
- Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
- Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry - Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
- And much, much more!
Q) Do you support the Auto Transmission
Q) Can we Flat Foot Shift
A) Yes, The gearcut strategy takes full care of the Torque Reductions on shifts and allows you to change gear while fully on throttle
Q) Can you Adjust the Launch
A) Yes, its fully adjustable in stage and after also where a Limiter can be set based on Time or Speed
Q) Do you Supply a Base map for the Kit
A) Yes as with all our kits we supply a very good base calibration to get everything working for you
Q) Can we use the OBD port still to Log, Read Codes and Clear them on other ecus on the car like ABS?
A) Yes via OEM Tools
See the Kit in action below