S6+ Supra Auto Non-VVTi adaptor wiring diagram

Pin outs, sensor calibrations etc
Big Mark

S6+ Supra Auto Non-VVTi adaptor wiring diagram

Post by Big Mark »

Does a wiring diagram exist that shows what is connected to each Syvecs S6+ pin when using the Supra Auto Non-VVTi adaptor.

I've got 8 sensors, plus DBW throttle pedal and throttle body and DCT gearbox to connect up.

Some items will go on unused pins but for things like MAP sensor or Knock sensor I could just cut the corresponding wires on the adaptor and connect the new sensors to the Syvecs pins the factory sensor would use?
stevieturbo

Re: S6+ Supra Auto Non-VVTi adaptor wiring diagram

Post by stevieturbo »

I'm sure if the adaptor was supplied by Syvecs they will have a diagram for it. Fire an email to support

But are you trying to add all those things to an OEM connector or are there other provisions for them all via other connectors ?
TimH
JT Innovations

Post by TimH »

Or just connect the ECU up to a laptop, fire up SCal and look at the I/O configuration.

Also no need to cut wires - the S6+ pins are easy to remove from the connectors and you can reconnect you other sensors directly to the ECU bypassing any loom adapter or OEM wiring - if that's what you're wanting to do.
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

Much more clarity needed.

Presumably if it is a proper patch harness for a standard car...most sensors will be OEM via the OEM loom.

No mention of what the 8 sensors are and whether they include OEM stuff or not. Nor whether the vehicle ever had DBW etc ( although I'd assume not )

And I'd assume any patch harness would have labelled provision for the additional inputs and it would be up to the user to configured as needed ?

So looking in the I/O may reveal some info...but perhaps not enough if these additional items have never been configured.
Big Mark

Post by Big Mark »

stevieturbo wrote:I'm sure if the adaptor was supplied by Syvecs they will have a diagram for it. Fire an email to support

But are you trying to add all those things to an OEM connector or are there other provisions for them all via other connectors ?
Found supports email address, will drop them an email

Most new sensors will be on empty pins, but as I'm replacing OEM Knock and MAP sensors with different ones I figured I could use the OEM ones pins on the Syvecs. Plus I'd like to know which factory sensors are where anyway.
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

The factory sensors will plug in where they normally plug in ?

And as Tim says, you'll find these in the I/O of the map itself.

So the harness doesnt have any additional capacity ? It's up to you to add wiring for these ?

Manuals and pinouts for the ecu's are here, although it doesnt cover specific patch harness details. Although it doesnt sound like you need those ?

http://www.syvecs.co.uk/download-area/