Accelerometer tables

Designed to work with any OEM car platform. Configurable CAN RX setup and flexible I/O

Also features a 6 Axis IMU Chip on board
xr4x4ti

Accelerometer tables

Post by xr4x4ti »

I am getting my basic setup sorted.

But, am I missing something, or are there not any tables that utilize the 6 axis accelerometer?

What is the point of having it, it is featured in the description if you can't use it to modify the output duty cycle?

Thanks in advance
xr4x4ti

Re: Accelerometer tables

Post by xr4x4ti »

Wow, not much traffic on this forum. I even PM'ed the user that updates all of the base files and nothing.

I think I am asking a pretty simple question. Even if the answer was, well they are just for reference for now, maybe we will make some tables in the future.

Here is an exact quote from the description:

"A 6-Axis IMU sensor is also fitted on the board to allow acceleration data to be viewed in real time or linked into strategies."

Are they referring to using the data over the CAN Buss in one of the Syvecs ECU's?

Thanks in advance
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

xr4x4ti wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:02 pm Wow, not much traffic on this forum. I even PM'ed the user that updates all of the base files and nothing.

I think I am asking a pretty simple question. Even if the answer was, well they are just for reference for now, maybe we will make some tables in the future.

Here is an exact quote from the description:

"A 6-Axis IMU sensor is also fitted on the board to allow acceleration data to be viewed in real time or linked into strategies."

Are they referring to using the data over the CAN Buss in one of the Syvecs ECU's?

Thanks in advance
I haven't used one myself. But yes that is what it sounds like. Can you see any accell data ?
xr4x4ti

Post by xr4x4ti »

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I can see the accelerometer data when I have my PC hooked up to it and I sure if I had a Tinydash or something similar you could see it there, but I don't see a way to actually use the data in the strategy built into the AWD controller.
amdisthebest

Post by amdisthebest »

There are 15 CM2xx (2d) and 15 CM3xx (3d) tables to make almost any strategy you can imagine using any inputs you'd like.
xr4x4ti

Post by xr4x4ti »

amdisthebest wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:08 am There are 15 CM2xx (2d) and 15 CM3xx (3d) tables to make almost any strategy you can imagine using any inputs you'd like.
But are these tables available within the AWD controller itself or in the main EFI controllers that can get the data via CAN?

If it is in the controller itself, can you please explain how to access them?

Thanks in advance,
Tim
xr4x4ti

Post by xr4x4ti »

Not to sound bitchy, but does anybody from Syvecs actually look at these forums? I tried to PM Ryan.g, no response.

Some sort of response would be nice even if it is your SOL and you can't use them.
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

It doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic. The Facebook group tends to get more responses
xr4x4ti

Post by xr4x4ti »

stevieturbo wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:48 pm It doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic. The Facebook group tends to get more responses

Thanks, I will check that out!