Syvecs Tiny dash

motors

Syvecs Tiny dash

Post by motors »

Anyone got experience setting up Syvecs Tiny dash with Syvecs 7. Can access device but receiving no data. Got a few questions . thanks
Syvecs Ed
Syvecs Staff - Cleaner

Re: Syvecs Tiny dash

Post by Syvecs Ed »

This should be easy. How have you got it set up?
motors

Post by motors »

I have got device powered up loaded the defaults settings. I am able to change colours on screen. I currently have it just powered by USB on pc and not connected to the car. I watched the syvecs video on it and tried changing the ait linerisation to see screen change but no change on screen . I have plugged device into odb port and receiving no data. Any help welcome
TimH
JT Innovations

Post by TimH »

Does it even support OBDII data?
motors

Post by motors »

Yes it does , selected default config, selected my car ECT is supported on my car done initial test on odb port and no data. Checked wiring all good. Will connect to ECU CAN once I prove its working. Anyone goy any experience with the TIny dash setup.
Syvecs Ed
Syvecs Staff - Cleaner

Post by Syvecs Ed »

Works fine on my car with ODBII.

But with regards to the S7, should be simple enough your dealer will be able to assist, you use either the S7 slave default stream or program your own on Can2.
ervinhaley

Post by ervinhaley »

TimH wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:37 pm Does it even support OBDII data?
The data is split in Mode, PID and data bytes (A, B, C, D) as below. Identifier: For OBD2 messages,dinosaur game the identifier is standard 11-bit and used to distinguish between "request messages" (ID 7DF) and "response messages" (ID 7E8 to 7EF).
thomasfrank

Post by thomasfrank »

motors wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:16 pm Anyone got experience setting up Syvecs Tiny dash with Syvecs 7. Can access device but receiving no data. Got a few questions . thanks wordle unlimited
I had to double-check and ensure that the settings were properly configured to enable data transmission between the devices. Once I made the necessary adjustments, everything worked smoothly.
lesary

Post by lesary »

To the best of my knowledge, it communicates with the TCM and does not need a complete rewiring of the mechatronics infrastructure. It is possible that this has certain restrictions, but in terms of convenience of usesnow rider 3d, it ought to be simpler and more expedient to get up and running.
drewbinsky

Post by drewbinsky »

Syvecs Ed wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:58 pm Works fine on my car with ODBII.
retro bowl
But with regards to the S7, should be simple enough your dealer will be able to assist, you use either the S7 slave default stream or program your own on Can2.
Setting up a Syvecs Tiny Dash with a Syvecs S7 ECU can sometimes be tricky, but with the right guidance, you should be able to get it working smoothly.