Anti lag hardware/software setup

LMoyer

Re: Anti lag hardware/software setup

Post by LMoyer »

Alright this seems encouraging....I did have the "Momentary latching" set to off as shown above. I was wondering about another setting under

"Calibration Switches/Anti Lag System/ALS Enable switch" These are all currently set to "ON"
The description states in the "If the ALS Enable io pin is not configured this map sets the ALS Enable switch"
I do have the ALS Enable switch pin configured (Input pin 33). Should this be set to "OFF"?

I am scheduled to go their facility tommorow to hopefully get this sorted out....
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

One easy way to test, is open up a gauge for the als enabled etc to let you know.

But if ALS is overall enabled, and you add a switch from sensor ground to an input, pullup on, switched low, momentary off.

A gauge on ALS Enable Switch will say.. ( physical switch wired to a suitable input in the I/O config )

When you push and hold the switch ALS ENABLE will turn to ON
When you release the switch, ALSENABLE will turn to OFF

If you have momentary ON...

When you push the switch and release, ALS Enable will turn to ON.
When you push the switch and release it again, ALS Enable will turn to OFF.

So this seems to cover either way you want it.

I cannot get ALS State and ALS Cal to change from OFF with the ecu on the bench here though. I do have the ecu running some rpm's, but it's not in 720 sync and I have no sensors attached, so that's probably why I can't get it to actually display ALS Active.
Last edited by stevieturbo on Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LMoyer

Post by LMoyer »

Excellent!.... this should cover everything for me. I see what your talking about in the "momentary latching" feature, that does give him an option.
I think it would be best at this point to not add that complexity & leave it as a true momentary activation.

I'll post back up & let you know how it worked out

Thank you....very helpful sir
LMoyer

Post by LMoyer »

Everything worked correctly....Thank you
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

Good job !