Pat - S6 and Wiring Harness

WUZ

Pat - S6 and Wiring Harness

Post by WUZ »

Pat - the ECU and V5-6 Specific wiring harness arrived a couple of days back (Harness wiring looks great) and I can see what one is the CAN Cable........................ but what are the other cables for?

Need to get this wired in sooner rather than later. Any chance of a Wiring Description/Diagram?

Cheers!

Russell

ps - this ECU is supposed to have FULL KNOCK CONTROL (optional extra which I paid for) but as this isn't the ECU originally ordered ;) Can I assume it still has this optional feature enabled?
Charlie
Syvecs Staff- Tea Boy

Re: Pat - S6 and Wiring Harness

Post by Charlie »

Hi Wuz,

I've attacted the pin out of an S6GP, Pat made the loom adaptor so I will draw his attention to this thread so he may help further

Cheers,

Charlie
Attachments
Generic S6 ECU Pinout (final).xls
(31 KiB) Downloaded 951 times
greenamex2

Post by greenamex2 »

Cheers, also answered a silly question I had!
WUZ

Post by WUZ »

Thanks Charlie............. remind him that the ECU supplier informed me that I was supposed to get the MAP sensor as well as that was paid for?

Russell
Charlie
Syvecs Staff- Tea Boy

Post by Charlie »

If you have paid for a map sensor Wuz i shall make sure you get one :)

Cheers,

Charlie
WUZ

Post by WUZ »

Charlie, FYI Mark @ Lateral is the supplier of the ECU (with FULL Knock control option) and Map sensor.
Charlie
Syvecs Staff- Tea Boy

Post by Charlie »

Wuz, I've checked and the ECU you have has the full knock control enabled. Also Pat should be along shortly to help with your other questions.

Cheers,

Charlie
WUZ

Post by WUZ »

:D Happy days!

Russell
pat
Syvecs Staff - Cleaner

Post by pat »

Russell,

As Charlie has already pointed out, the ECU I sent has full knock, just as you ordered :) I sent a base calibration with the correct I/O assignment to Andy, but I guess he didn't forward a copy to you, so I'll PM it to you after I post this :)

The additional wires in the loom are for the NTK wideband lambda sensor, Calibration switch and an ALS arm input. If memory serves I have the launch control input wired up to the neutral posisition switch, ie as soon as you pop it in gear it arms :) I'll double check my wiring schedule though and send that to you separately.

Cheers,

Pat.