closed loop lambda problem

ashleywrx

closed loop lambda problem

Post by ashleywrx »

The application is my newage impreza with 2.5 and GT35R.

I have installed an innovate LC-1 and wired the 0-5v output to AN11. Linearisation is set up and I can see the Lam1 result on the ECU which correlates to my innovate gauge.

I can also see the cll %error, however the problem is that the ECU does not appear to be adjusting fueling to hit target despite the error being visible.

The delta is within error ranges and cll is enabled when this happens.

I have also noticed that the cll integral and propotional tables do not have a dynamic white vertical tracer line as is the case with int and prop tables on closed loop idle for example and I wonder if this is related.

Anyone else noticed this or have any thoughts?

Cheers
RichardB

Re: closed loop lambda problem

Post by RichardB »

Do you have target values set in your closed loop base target map for the idle area. Any cells set to zero in this table would still cause the car to run in open loop in those cells.
Have you checked the Base Closed Loop Lambda Target Select setting under Calibration Switches, to confirm which base target map is being used on the CAL you are currently working on?
ashleywrx

Post by ashleywrx »

hi yes to both. Can you see a dynamic white tracer line when in run mode on your integral and proportional gain cll tables when in run mode?
RichardB

Post by RichardB »

Can't remember off the top of my head, but will check next time I have the laptop in the car.
Ryan.g
Syvecs Staff - Caretaker

Post by Ryan.g »

Hi Ashley

Send your map over to me at Ryan@syvecs.co.uk and i will have a look at it for you.

Ryan
Jasper K

Post by Jasper K »

Hi Ashley,

Are you sure you are applying the CL Fuel to the same BANK as your Cylinders are assigned to?? Otherwise it won't work. EG. When your cylinders 1 to 4 are assigned to Bank 1 you must apply the CL Fuel to Bank 1 as well.

Jasper.