SDash

secure

SDash

Post by secure »

Latest software update is a dream software update! No one mentioned about that! You re so humble! :ugeek:
stevieturbo

Re: SDash

Post by stevieturbo »

S Dash ?
secure

Post by secure »

Check out the latest software download link and run Sdash from the working directory.
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

Ahh, see it now, it's the config for the D5, cool.
secure

Post by secure »

Can't we just run the config software through PC for monitoring purposes or is just a configuration software?
I hope we can..
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

It just looks like config, would be handy if it could actually be used as a display on say a small notebook or windows tablet or something though.

But then that would kind of conflict with the dash itself and the android/apple stuff ?
Ryan.g
Syvecs Staff - Caretaker

Post by Ryan.g »

Its only a Config software for setting up Display on the Dashs and has Full user Configurable Can Bus which will be finding its way into ecu soon also
secure

Post by secure »

Argh! SDash looks like finished x86 software that just needs some ethernet communication protocol tweaking. We won't need SMon anymore, do we?

I'm running dual boot (win8/android) tablet pc on my car. Anyone like me(or am i the one?) wouldn't swap a 9,7 inch 2560x1600 px retina display to 5" 800x600 px. :roll:

Looks like I'll contunie with my halfmoons on SMon with my tablet pc =) Anyone get into my car firstly asks 'what is it' and 'how did you do that'. I'm just telling it is Syvecs.
stevieturbo

Post by stevieturbo »

secure wrote:Argh! SDash looks like finished x86 software that just needs some ethernet communication protocol tweaking. We won't need SMon anymore, do we?

I'm running dual boot (win8/android) tablet pc on my car. Anyone like me(or am i the one?) wouldn't swap a 9,7 inch 2560x1600 px retina display to 5" 800x600 px. :roll:

Looks like I'll contunie with my halfmoons on SMon with my tablet pc =) Anyone get into my car firstly asks 'what is it' and 'how did you do that'. I'm just telling it is Syvecs.
You will still use Smon to view paramaters on a computer, SDash is just like SCal/Scfg for the D5 Dash display unit to make it work for you.

Unless you can make the software work for a display ?
secure

Post by secure »

wish i could have some programming abilities :D