Software fixes - SCal

Slowie

Software fixes - SCal

Post by Slowie »

Hi guys

I have noticed two small bugs in SCal, maybe these can be addressed.

In Drive By Wire/Limp Mode Limit/Maximum Target, ECT Trip is listed twice. I guess it is supposed to be ECT and ECP trip.

Secondly, if I view Drive By Wire/Minimum Target In Crank or Minimum Target In Run, then view another setting, and press Z to return, it returns me to Idle Stepper Control/Minimum Target In Crank or Idle Stepper Control/Minimum Target In Run, respectively. Small annoyance, but it led to some confusion when using the shortcut keys.

Thanks
Ryan.g
Syvecs Staff - Caretaker

Re: Software fixes - SCal

Post by Ryan.g »

Have made software team aware
Slowie

Re: Software fixes - SCal

Post by Slowie »

Slowie wrote:Secondly, if I view Drive By Wire/Minimum Target In Crank or Minimum Target In Run, then view another setting, and press Z to return, it returns me to Idle Stepper Control/Minimum Target In Crank or Idle Stepper Control/Minimum Target In Run, respectively. Small annoyance, but it led to some confusion when using the shortcut keys.
I have an update on the above. It applies to any situation where there are more than one table/map with the same name. If you press Z to go back, it will always take you to the first one encountered from the top of the tree in SCal, e.g. I look at Starting/Fuel Multiplier, go to a different screen, press Z, and it takes me back to Gear Cut/Ramp Out/Fuel Multiplier.