problem with axis and rotating maps

emi

problem with axis and rotating maps

Post by emi »

hi!

so i have my fuel Map and my closed loop wideband target AFR Map, they have the same dimentions but... i cant rotate the map in such way that the axis are equal

the problem is engine load (map1) axis, in fuel it has the zero on bottom and in target AFR it has zero on top!

it would be great to have both in same way, perhaps there is a way to flip the axis, but i cant find it, i already try rotating the map with ( > ) ( < ) keys... i think im missing sth

i will apreciate your help, thanks!
fuel map
fuel map
fuel.png (99.74 KiB) Viewed 11965 times
Target AFR
Target AFR
tafr.png (85.04 KiB) Viewed 11963 times
pat
Syvecs Staff - Cleaner

Re: problem with axis and rotating maps

Post by pat »

Hiya Emi!

I can see what you're asking, but you are asking for something that is not sensible. The axis arrangement is designed to allow you to see the map.... this means that the map values must increase as you move up the Y axis. This is indeed so with fuel, you start with low pulse widths and they get longer. But for AFR / lambda, the values will get smaller as you go up the Y axis (MAP), so it is wrong to show the map in that orientation. This is why the lambda map, just like the ignition map, is shown with the Y axis flipped.

I am not aware of any way to flip the axis direction, and as explained above, it wouldn't make any sense to do so anyway.

Hope this helps,

Pat.
emi

Post by emi »

Thanks pat! i thought i had pressed some key that i couldnt find know, but i undestand the idea now!

what has happened personally to me was that i had fuel map in F2 shortcut, and AFR taget in F3. suppose i was tunning fuel a top right (high RPM and high engine load), when i quick change to AFR taget and want to modify sth there or at ignition Map my head was thinking to go to top right, as i was previously there, but the Load axis was fliped so in top right now im at high RPM but low Load.

thats all, i thought it was just a matter to use the roght key to flipped. It doesent matter its up to get used to SCal!

thanks anyway for your reply
CT9A

Post by CT9A »

I have found when you switch to textual view the axis gets rotated. So if you want to see the same layout as the fueltable switch the ignition table to textual view. And if you want both graph and table view at the same time, make a worksheet and add twice the ignition cal, switch one to textual view and the other to graph.