S6 traction control on r33 gtr

pavlo
Zen Performance

Re: S6 traction control on r33 gtr

Post by pavlo »

I would just tap into one front wheel speed sensor and try both the launch hold timer and the front wheel speed as inputs for Launch RPM limit.

Yes you can control the 4wd directly from the syvecs. Use the Attessa to control the pump and maintain the pressure. Use the syvecs to control the PWM valve that regulates the pressure to the clutch pack. I would add a pressure sensor in the high pressure line to the clutch pack to properly measure pressure and then you can correlate that to PWM duty.

Use a switch to interrupt the +12v to the PWM valve and you can totally open the 4wd clutch for burnouts, re-enable afterwards and then you can use 3d map to control the lockup on a TPS vs Vehicle speed basis so it opens the clutch as you make your way down the strip. You might need to put a dummy load on to the Atessa controller so it thinks the PWM valve is still connected, otherwise it might choose not to run the pump.
Daniel a

Re: S6 traction control on r33 gtr

Post by Daniel a »

Thanks for the info paul,il have to look into it and have a word with romain see if he can simplify it for me and hopefully get to the pod in the next month

Regards
Dan