S6GP 1.17.1 A/C Firmware......Pat?

Jasper K

S6GP 1.17.1 A/C Firmware......Pat?

Post by Jasper K »

Hiya Pat!

I still have some questions after the instructions you gave me which were OK mostly but I think you assumed that I had a S6PnP rather than a S6GP for which you made the adapter loom.

When using 1.13.1 it was connected as follows:

- Rain Light Switch to AN-3 (A/C request)
- Rain Light Output to PWM-8 (A/C Clutch)
- Load Cell 1 is TGV as well as Load Cell 2

However you made a signal inverter with a BC337 for this remember....... :mrgreen:

Now with the 1.17.1 I assume it should be connected as follows:

- Air Con Switch to AN-3 but Pull Up should be ON and not OFF as per your instructions unless I eliminate the BC337. Also Active LOW instead of High.
- Air Con Control to PWM-8.
- You said Brake by Wire should be set to Air Con Control?? That means TGV strategy is out the window?? I don't care as I don't have any but just like to know. Also how should this be set? I assume this should not be set in the Pinouts but in the outputs section? Please confirm.
- Load Cells?? I have no idea what I should set there so let me know.
- Fan 1 & 2 was clear what to do and I have done it already.

Any other things that come to mind let me know please as I hope to finally be able to enjoy a nice cool breeze. Then again I'm almost used already driving around in 40 deg. C weather now :shock: :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Jasper.
Jasper K

Re: S6GP 1.17.1 A/C Firmware......Pat?

Post by Jasper K »

Hiya Pat!

Big Cheers as I managed to get you on the phone :mrgreen: and with your excellent help as always I should have it sorted now and my thoughts were basically confirmed. Good to know I was thinking in the right direction.

Cheers,

Jasper Kopinga
CS Racing
Taiwan.