Syvecs Bluetooth Module

For support and updates on the Syvecs Bluetooth module

Moderator: Wez

Wez
Santa's Little Helper

Syvecs Bluetooth Module

Post by Wez »

Hey All,

Just creating this thread for everything relating to the Syvecs Bluetooth Module.

The device has been Apple approved and works with iPhone, iPad and Android devices.

The unit is connected to a Syvecs ECU via the RS232 interface, it also has two PWM outputs and a single 0-5v output switch which can be wired back to ECU inputs.

8-)
96 MKIV Supra, S6GP, 591bhp & 523ft/lbs
secure

Re: Syvecs Bluetooth Module

Post by secure »

That sounds great! Where can we can the module? I cant see it is listed on the website. How much it is?
Wez
Santa's Little Helper

Post by Wez »

secure wrote:That sounds great! Where can we can the module? I cant see it is listed on the website. How much it is?
Dropped off 20+ programmed and tested units to Charlie this morning, ive no idea on pricing you will need to ask Charlie.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Now what we need is bluetooth/CAN or bluetooth/serial controller in one unit, so CAL's can be changed from the App on the phone. :D
Toyota Supra BoostLab S366HF - 821 rhhp / 644 ftlbs - Mapped by Ryan
Syvecs S6 with aftermarket DBW setup on Greddy Style Intake manifold.
- SOLD 2017
Wez
Santa's Little Helper

Post by Wez »

Steve wrote:Now what we need is bluetooth/CAN or bluetooth/serial controller in one unit, so CAL's can be changed from the App on the phone. :D
Change CAL position or modify the calibration itself, ie fueling etc?

If you mean change the CAL position, that along with TRC position and a user definable switched input are supported on the current BT module, they require the use of inputs on the ECU like a normal CAL, TRC and switch input.

An update for the app I am currently working on will have these features.
Steve

Post by Steve »

As per our earlier phone call Wes, I mean CAL/Trac positions, via the serial connection rather than separate inputs. (I don't have any spare inputs for Cal's)

:)
Toyota Supra BoostLab S366HF - 821 rhhp / 644 ftlbs - Mapped by Ryan
Syvecs S6 with aftermarket DBW setup on Greddy Style Intake manifold.
- SOLD 2017
TimH
JT Innovations

Post by TimH »

At present, CAL changing is either via physical inputs or CANbus, not RS232. Maybe LR will add this in due course, but I've not heard it mentioned: it's riding off the back of Bosch M4 CANbus at present.

Toucan will support CAL changing via CANbus in a matter of weeks :)
iainscooby

Post by iainscooby »

Bit of a noob question, but does the input for the BT module takeaway from any of the inputs required for sensor or FFS inputs?

Reason for question is I'm that I have no spare inputs ....

Thanks
Iain
Wez
Santa's Little Helper

Post by Wez »

iainscooby wrote:Bit of a noob question, but does the input for the BT module takeaway from any of the inputs required for sensor or FFS inputs?
The BT module is connected to the ECU via the dedicated RS232 Rx/Tx pins.

If you want to use the Calibration and Traction Control switching, the current version requires inputs in the same way as a hardware switch. We are looking at switching via RS232 but its not yet implemented.
iainscooby

Post by iainscooby »

Wez wrote:
iainscooby wrote:Bit of a noob question, but does the input for the BT module takeaway from any of the inputs required for sensor or FFS inputs?
The BT module is connected to the ECU via the dedicated RS232 Rx/Tx pins.

If you want to use the Calibration and Traction Control switching, the current version requires inputs in the same way as a hardware switch. We are looking at switching via RS232 but its not yet implemented.
So no then :mrgreen: