Pressure and temp sensors, with cables, available

TimH
JT Innovations

Pressure and temp sensors, with cables, available

Post by TimH »

Just to let you know that JT Innovations can now supply the following (all prices +VAT):
  • 10 bar AEM Pressure sensor, 1/8" NPT thread, complete with 1.8m cable - £64.99
  • Air Charge Temperature sensor, M10x1.25 thread, with 1.8m cable - £34.99
  • Oil temperature sensor, 1/8" NPT thread, complete with 1.8m cable - £34.99
  • A Subaru-specific loom allowing oil temperature and pressure, air temperature and fuel pressure to be wired in using a single, neat loom, with the connectors all in the right place - £99.99 for just the loom, or £234.99 including all four sensors.
  • Subaru 300mm braided hose extension and t-piece, plus thread adapter for Cylinder 3, allowing easy fitting of sensors in the "correct" places - £23.99
I will be adding a 3 bar MAP sensor and knock sensor in due course, and I'm also looking for a reasonably-priced EGT sensor.

All cables use thin-wall insulated wire, sleeved in high-temperature black fibreglass sleeving with heatshrink sleeving at each end. Sensor linearisation files available for download too.

Along with Toucan, these can be bought from our website.

Any questions, please ask.
Image Image Image Image
Andrearally

Re: Pressure and temp sensors, with cables, available

Post by Andrearally »

Hello Tim, what input do you use for your wiring loom?
Andrea Maselli
www.am-race.com
Personal Blog www.andreamaselli.com
TimH
JT Innovations

Post by TimH »

The Subaru loom has wire ends for connecting to the Syvecs, but I supply a connector to pick up sensor power/ground from an S6PnP via the AUX connector.

I can add crimps, if wanted, for the Subaru OEM connectors or for the S6GP/S8, we just need to agree which wires need them.

For example, on my own '05 JDM STi loom, I had to cut and splice in to the MAF signal and MAF temperature wires, but needed crimp terminals to add 2 wires in to the TGV sensor inputs which weren't populated in my loom.

Problem is that every MY, and JDM vs UK vs EDM is different so, as standard, I supply bare ends.
TimH
JT Innovations

Post by TimH »

FYI have also added 3 bar MAP sensors and Bosch knock sensors to the website :)