This release includes a raft of new functionality, as follows:
- User configurable gauge pages allowing you to choose exactly what gauge you want in each position of all 4 main gauge screens
- A new fuel level gauge (Syvecs only - needs fuel level sensor wired to Syvecs)
- New "USA" units, with imperial units for all gauges except for boost and MAP which are in kPa
- 12 CAL support (Syvecs only)
- Second EGT gauge support (Syvecs only)
- Second lambda gauge support (Syvecs only)
- 3.5 bar boost gauge in addition to the existing 2.5 bar gauge
- Alternative “gear” display using numbers/letters rather than "H" pattern
- Lean Lambda alarm - alarm triggers if boost and rpm are above adjustable thresholds and lambda then exceeds an adjustable value (i.e. lambda has gone lean on boost)
- Limp and cut warning/alarm displaying the reason for the limp/cut mode (Syvecs)
- Dynamic minimum markers - allows you to see the minimum value seen in the last few seconds in addition to the existing dynamic maximum markers.
Also note that switching between 8 CAL and 12 CAL support will reset the CAL voltages to default values - it is important that you check the output voltages match the values as set via SCal.
There is a new user guide available for this release, also on the JTi downloads page.